What is HertzBeat?
HertzBeat is an open source, real-time monitoring system with custom monitoring, high performance cluster and agentless capabilities.
- Combines monitoring, alarm, and notification features into one platform, and supports monitoring for web service, program, database, cache, os, webserver, middleware, bigdata, cloud-native, network, custom and more.
- Easy to use and agentless, offering full web-based operations for monitoring and alerting with just a few clicks, all at zero learning cost.
- Makes protocols such as
Http, Jmx, Ssh, Snmp, Jdbc, Prometheusconfigurable, allowing you to collect any metrics by simply configuring the template
YMLfile online. Imagine being able to quickly adapt to a new monitoring type like K8s or Docker simply by configuring online with HertzBeat.
- High performance, supports horizontal expansion of multi-collector clusters, multi-isolated network monitoring and cloud-edge collaboration.
- Provides flexible alarm threshold rules and timely notifications delivered via
HertzBeat's powerful customization, multi-type support, high performance, easy expansion, and low coupling, aims to help developers and teams quickly build their own monitoring system.
We also provide SaaS Monitoring Cloud, users no longer need to deploy a cumbersome monitoring system to monitor their resources. Get started online for free.
HertzBeat's 1.4.2 version release!
- support custom notice template
- support push metrics monitoring(beta)
- support using Huawei Cloud OBS to store monitoring templates yml
- support emqx monitoring and udp port monitoring
- more features , fix multiple bugs and so on
Install quickly via docker
- Just one command to get started:
docker run -d -p 1157:1157 -p 1158:1158 --name hertzbeat tancloud/hertzbeat
or use quay.io (if dockerhub network connect timeout)
docker run -d -p 1157:1157 -p 1158:1158 --name hertzbeat quay.io/tancloud/hertzbeat
http://localhost:1157to start, default account:
Deploy collector clusters
docker run -d -e IDENTITY=custom-collector-name -e MANAGER_HOST=127.0.0.1 -e MANAGER_PORT=1158 --name hertzbeat-collector tancloud/hertzbeat-collector
-e IDENTITY=custom-collector-name: set the collector unique identity name.
-e MANAGER_HOST=127.0.0.1: set the main hertzbeat server ip.
-e MANAGER_PORT=1158: set the main hertzbeat server port, default 1158.
Detailed config refer to Install HertzBeat via Docker
Welcome to explore more new version updates, thanks to the hard work of the community partners, love 💗!
- bugfix counting wrong tasks num of collector by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1265
- [ospp] add push style collector by @vinci-897 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1222
- add 1.4.1 version doc by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1263
- support using Huawei Cloud OBS to store custom define yml file by @gcdd1993 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1266
- [doc] add more contact channel by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1272
- bugfix app-tomcat memory_pool unit mb by @rbsrcy in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1268
- add rbsrcy as a contributor for code by @allcontributors in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1271
- [doc] update docker.md by @ruanliang-hualun in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1270
- add ruanliang-hualun as a contributor for doc by @allcontributors in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1274
- bugfix jmx memory_pool unit and time unit error by @rbsrcy in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1273
- bugfix old version monitor alert has no monitor name by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1278
- support edit monitor in monitor detail page by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1282
- reset alert converge reduce cache when restored alert trigger by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1281
- [ospp] add push style collector doc by @vinci-897 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1267
- bugfix threshold availability automatically carries threshold parameters by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1285
- [ospp] support custom notice template by @Eden4701 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1233
- add Eden4701 as a contributor for code by @allcontributors in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1287
- bugfix AvailableAlertDefineInit - query did not return a unique result by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1288
- upgrade to version angular 15 by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1291
- support push style for multiple messages by @vinci-897 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1292
- update hertzbeat upgrade help doc by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1294
- feat alert converge, define, silence support search query by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1300
- feature:support monitoring udp port availability by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1295
- support emqx monitor by @vinci-897 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1302
- add an explicit tag filter by @vinci-897 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1303
- add hertzbeat icon by @zqr10159 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1305
- [doc] update kafka help doc by @XiaTian688 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1308
- add XiaTian688 as a contributor for doc by @allcontributors in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1309
- support webhook custom template by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1306
- set ssh param connect reused default false by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1310
- upgrade greptimedb to v0.4 by @liyin in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1311
- add liyin as a contributor for code by @allcontributors in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1313
- add some emqx monitoring metrics by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1312
- feature: app-mysql.yml by @a-little-fool in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1316
- modify default IoTDB version config to V_1_0 by @Ceilzcx in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1315
- bugfix timestamp is null by @qyaaaa in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1246
- [hertzbeat] release hertzbeat version v1.4.2 by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1317
- bugfix alarm time span match in silence and notice by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1318
- update available alert threshold trigger times default 2 by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1324
- bugfix rabbitmq contains duplicated metric by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1322
- [alerter] optimize the encoding of how to add Extern Alarm Manage API(#1320) by @SurryChen in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1325
- bugfix webhook post body error and alarm recover exception by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1327
- build hertzbeat package with jdk runtime by @tomsun28 in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1328
- @rbsrcy made their first contribution in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1268
- @XiaTian688 made their first contribution in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1308
- @liyin made their first contribution in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/pull/1311
Full Changelog: https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/compare/v1.4.1...v1.4.2
- Site Monitor, Port Availability, Http Api, Ping Connectivity, Jvm, SiteMap Full Site, Ssl Certificate, SpringBoot, FTP Server
- Mysql, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, SqlServer, Oracle, MongoDB, Damon, OpenGauss, ClickHouse, IoTDB, Redis Cluster
- Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows
- Tomcat, Nacos, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Flink, Kafka, ShenYu, DynamicTp, Jetty, ActiveMQ
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Huawei Switch, HPE Switch, TP-LINK Switch, Cisco Switch
- and more for your custom monitoring.
- Notifications support
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-1.4.2.tar.gz
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-1.4.2.zip
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-linux_amd64_1.4.2.tar.gz
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-linux_arm64_1.4.2.tar.gz
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-macos_arm64_1.4.2.tar.gz
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-macos_amd64_1.4.2.tar.gz
- ⬇️ hertzbeat-windows64_1.4.2.zip