An open source, real-time monitoring tool with custom-monitor and agentless.
HertzBeat is an open source, real-time monitoring tool with custom-monitor and agentless. Support web service, database, os, middleware and more.
We also provide Monitoring Cloud For Saas, people no longer need to deploy a cumbersome monitoring tool in order to monitor their website resources. Sign in to get started for free.
HertzBeat supports more liberal threshold alarm configuration (calculation expression), supports alarm notification, alarm template,
Most important is HertzBeat supports Custom Monitoring, just by configuring the YML file, we can customize the monitoring types and metrics what we need.
HertzBeat is modular,
manager, collector, scheduler, warehouse, alertermodules are decoupled for easy understanding and custom development.
Welcome to join us to build hertzbeat together.
HertzBeat's multi-type support, easy expansion, low coupling, hope to help developers and micro teams to quickly build their own monitoring tool.
- manager Provide monitoring management, system management basic services.
Provides monitoring management, monitoring configuration management, system user management, etc.
- collector Provide metrics data collection services.
Use common protocols to remotely collect and obtain peer-to-peer metrics data.
- scheduler Provide monitoring task scheduling service.
Collection task management, scheduling and distribution of one-time tasks and periodic tasks.
- warehouse Provide monitoring data warehousing services.
Metrics data management, data query, calculation and statistics.
- alerter Provide alert service.
Alarm calculation trigger, monitoring status linkage, alarm configuration, and alarm notification.
- web-app Provide web ui.
Angular Web UI.
- Website, Port Telnet, Http Api, Ping Connect, Jvm, SiteMap, Ssl Certificate, SpringBoot, FTP Server
- Mysql, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, SqlServer, Oracle, MongoDB, DM, OpenGauss, ClickHouse, IoTDB
- Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows
- Tomcat, Nacos, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Flink, Kafka, ShenYu, DynamicTp, Jetty, ActiveMQ
- Kubernetes, Docker
- And More Your Custom Define.
- Notified Support